Monday, May 24, 2010

Macro Monday: Roses

These are Knock Out Roses..they were inside the garden department at Menards.  I took some photos in there last Saturday after the Airshow. Some of the sales associates looked at me really weird but they didn't tell me I had to stop taking photos.   Perhaps they viewed me as a potential customer..not!  I could not believe the junk that they were selling..most of it was buggy and overgrown or had been sprayed with insecticide and had burned edges.  I was disgusted..not only at Menards for buying plants that look like crap..but at the public for buying them. End of rant.  Check out more Macros here.

7 comments:

  1. You are the second person to show the pretty pink knock outs. I have the red but the pink is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the delicate pink color. It is pretty. I've never given any thought to taking pictures at the store before, but that is exactly what I am going to do now...not at Walmart though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that we must have been in a similar mindset today for macro shots. I posted roses also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses must be a favorite of us all. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Especially the bud. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie