Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Stills : Holiday Decorations

The Sunday Stills Challenge this week was Holiday Decorations.  Here are a few some are old and some new. 

IMG_9287 Jesus is the reason for the season..

PoinsettaI am allergic to indoor plants..too many years in the Greenhouse..but I enjoy seeing them in the stores. 

Old ornament

One of my old Shiny Brite indents complete with an old string.

IMG_9148

A retro Shiny Brite on the right..that I purchased last year.  Merry Christmas everyone:)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. Love the older ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the older ornaments too.....especially like the green one in your header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first shot is my favorite.
    I just love those old retro glass ornaments. We had several until recently. Two broke last year and the last one seems to have gone missing. sigh.
    Seems like they would have been better protected under a glass case instead of on the tree. I miss them after seeing yours. Enjoy :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the carving in the first ornament, and the angel in your header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, love your header! I love the old, or new/old fine glass ornaments too. We sure broke enough of them when we were kids though. So fragile.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie