Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Stills: Birds and Bees

The Sunday Stills Challenge this week was Birds and Bees.

I found some bees…

Bee in the air Flying near the Lupine.

Bee on the Centaurea Montana Blue

Then one evening after a rain I caught this one with his wings folded over whilst he was sucking the nectar out of a Centaurea montana ‘Blue’ ( A perennial Bachelors Button). 

Since we got leaves on the trees the birds in the yard are harder to photograph.

Canada Geese

I did manage a photograph of some Canada Geese with their babies.  They are such good parents.

Have a good week everyone!

Summer officially starts this next week and the days get shorter.  Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there! :)

6 comments:

  1. these are great, i really like the 2nd photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great macro bees, and I love the geese. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great, but I really love the second. The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, especially the bee on the BB..:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie