Friday, December 18, 2015

November Photos

These are some of my best November photos.

Nov 2 Ribbons of color

November 2 2015 Ribbons of color.

November 6 Mill Pond (2)

November 6 2015  The Millpond at Osage.

November Sunset deer Nov 7

Novemner 7, 2015  Deer at Sunset.

Nov 7 Chance

Chance November 7 2015

Nov 10 Funeral Rose

November 10 2015 A rose from a friend’s funeral.

The grands Nov 26

My Grandchildren better known as “The Grands”  November 26 2015.  Oldest to youngest.

November 27 Millpond

The Millpond at Osage  November 27 2015

8 comments:

  1. The photo of Chance is adorable.

    The deer silhouette is neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photographs. October and November months are made for photographers, I think. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that picture with the rose. What a contrast with the bark of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cruising through your best photos! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie