Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Words: Cards


A card from a friend, just because she likes me! She said she was sending them to me with joy in her heart! Well you can just imagine what a picker up this was for me when Far Guy brought them to me in the hospital! Jen has a wonderful selection of cards, she said enjoy them, send them, use them. They are all beautiful and unique, and I just love them! Thanks Jen! You made my yesterday, a not so great day much better! How she knew from way up there in Canada on July 07 that I would need a pick me up package, I will never know..maybe she is my long lost sister!
I am home from the hospital, resting and getting better. I took this photo in the hospital, it was the only photo I took while there. Excuse the tacky hospital sheets, I tried to cover them up with the wrapping paper. Check out Muddy Boot Dreams other Wednesday Words! :)

5 comments:

  1. You are home! So glad. Hope you are doing a lot better. What a thoughtful gift, and perfect timing too! We sure have missed you and we are looking forward to reading the whole story!

    Emma Rose and The Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I am so very happy to hear that you are home, and hopefully feeling much better.

    How serendipitious that those cards would arrive then. I am so glad that you like them, and thank you for the kind words in your post.

    Wishiing you a speedy recovery, and I am sure that we are long lost sisters LOL!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you are feeling better! And I am so jealous of those cards. Love Lady Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards and a thoughtful thing to do.I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were in the hospital. Looks like I need to go back and try to catch up and see what's been happening around here.

    Feel better soon!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vissit your blog GREAT PHOTO´S you make.I hope you feeling better soon and make some more beautiful pictures.
    bye bye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie