Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot: Black and Blue


Carly said show me something black or blue, or black and blue! Chance should require Union Scale by now, but he is happy with some praise and a few extras treats..he loves posing! :)

Question of the week. What is your favorite color and why? How does color affect your choices when it comes to photography?

My favorite color is red, because it is cheerful and bright! Given the choice I would photograph something red, before something pink. I tend to photograph only a few colors at a time..I like simple colors, and simple photography..it is in my comfort zone. I need to work on my colorfulness:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie :)

    Great photo! Chance is a wonderful dog, I always enjoy seeing him! And ooohh... nice angle!

    -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photo of Chance, and it was a great thought to have him pose next to the blue handicapped painting on the pavement. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, red! :) Good idea for the shoot this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie