Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #7: Furniture


Carly over at Ellipsis said show me your comfy, cozy furniture indoors or outdoors!

This is my lawn swing. It sits out in the front of the house. I love to sit here early in the morning in my jammies and watch the birds. I have been known to stretch out here and have a nap. One of Far Guys home made out of a tree really hard benches is in the background, it is our all season bench and resides there year round. Yesterday we carried off the soft cozy lawn swing to my garage for the winter..only the made from a tree bench remains to greet the snow that will be here any day:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love swings. Especially the cushioned kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swings and rockers - Far guys bench is beautiful too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie :)

    I have a similar lawn swing, only it is a two seater, and is covered in a pretty beige pattern. I got it for my birthday, from my mother in law. It was especially nice this summer, but I think I will be spending some cool, chilly evenings this autumn on it as well. Thanks for playing this week!

    -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very cosy looking and I'm loving the log siding. I've always loved knotty pine and log homes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great place for birdwatching. Or reading...or napping...!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie