Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Best of 2011: Part One

Next Sunday on Sunday Stills we are supposed to pick out our best photo of 2011.  I will be picking one a month and then picking a final favorite on Sunday..input is welcome!

Chance January 21 2011

Chance in January 2011.

Shell River  Feb 03 2011

Shell River leaving Shell Lake in February 2011.

March 18, 2011 The new red bridge

The new Red Bridge on Fish Hook River in March of 2011.

A Mallard Duck April 01 2011

A Mallard Duck in April of 2011 in the Fish Hook River.

Baltimore Oriole May 18 2011

A Baltimore Oriole in May of 2011.

June 03, 2011 a Chippy

A Chippy ( Chipmunk) that entertained Chance and I for hours in June of 2011.

I will be back with the next six photos soon:)

5 comments:

  1. I really like the one n the header!
    Second choice is tied between the red bridge and the Baltimore Oriole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites: Chance (Jan), Red Bridge (Mar) and Chipmunk (June), in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! They are all wonderful. Chance is always the perfect subject, but I really like that June photo. You did an excellent job capturing that little chipmunk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great shots. You keep making homesick for Duluth. Maybe next summer. I like your wildlife shots. You caught them in great poses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites are the oriole, the duck and Chance. You are a great photographer. Thank you for this very enjoyable blog.
    Monique

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie