Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sunday Stills: Holiday Lights and Decorations.

The Sunday Stills Challenge for last week was Holiday Lights and Decorations.

I am a little late..it was a busy week.

Green Lights at Wadena

Lights at Wadena

We went down to Wadena Minnesota one evening to watch a light display at a house.  It was very difficult to photograph as the lights were flashing on and off and changing colors.  This is my best shot.

IMG_3914

I collect Shiny Brite Christmas Ornaments.

Chance and the Shiny Brite Tree

The tree may look like it has lights..but it doesn’t..they are all Shiny Brites! :)

Shiny Brites

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty these pics are. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Chance, you would be rich if you were paid for all your poses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran through all your photos....I'm a little behind. Anyway, I love your night photos, you are really a talented photographer!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie