Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Stills: Luck and Catching Up!

The challenge this week was Luck.   I am not very lucky.  Well I am..but I didn’t win the lottery.    If it had been summer I would have looked for a four leaf clover..as I consider them lucky.  Four leaf clovers and rainbows.

Rainbow July 26

Rainbow July 26 2012

Now to catch up!  I did take photos for the last few challenges I just never found the time to post them.

Black and White Animals

Chance Black and White

Of course that would be Chance!

Snacks

Snack at Hubers

A plate of cheese, fruit and crackers at Huber’s Winery in Starlight Indiana:)

Wine cork

The cork that was in the bottle of wine that went with the snack!

Hubers Winery

The wine was wonderful..we enjoyed music and a relaxing visit with relatives on the outdoor patio:) :)

Yes, I was on vacation for a little while..vacations don’t last nearly long enough.  I had a wonderful time in rural Indiana and in Louisville Kentucky taking photos!

Yellow

IMG_2711

 

There were still a few leaves changing color in Indiana.

I am back now and I hope to be able to join in on the challenges once again:)

9 comments:

  1. I love this series of photos. Chance is looking handsome as always. The visit to the winery sounds great. You were near where my sis lives. Happy that you enjoyed nice weather while there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again....I noticed Flydragon's photo in your followers list, clicked on her blog and realized it has been 3 years since she passed away. She was a good blog friend, wasn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent catchup post and pics..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shot of your border collie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your shots are wonderful as usual, but I am really drawn to the Hubers Winery glass shot - the reflections are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wine glass - totally my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all, but my favorite is your HEADER!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photo series, excellent shots

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie