Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Stills: Your Best Shots 2012

The Sunday Stills Challenge this week was to show your best shots for 2012.  I will do mine by the month.

January

Lee's Funeral In January

  WWII Soldier laid to rest.

February

Chance and a Frosty Morning February

Chance and a frosty morning

March

Long Lake Fog March 17 (2)

Canada Geese on the ice at Long Lake

April

Late April Snow

A late April snowstorm

May

Patriot Guard Riders May 2012

Patriot Guard at a dedication service for a Congressional Medal of Honor soldier Lloyd Cortez Hawks

June

Climbing Roses in June

Climbing roses

July

The Amish July 2012

Minnesota Amish

New Camera..

August

Bees on the Phlox August

Bee on Tall Garden Phlox

September

Light Painting September

Light painting

October

Gooseberry Falls (2)

Gooseberry Falls along the North Shore in Minnesota

November

Chance November in Indiana

Chance on a foggy morning in Indiana

December

Tree at the end of the Drive December 2012 (2)

Tree at the end of the driveway.

 

I had a really hard time choosing my favorites ..I am not certain which one is my very favorite one from this year.  Which one do you like the best? :)

17 comments:

  1. Excellent shots, the one of Gooseberry falls is my favorite of the lot..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chance on a frosty morn is my fav. They each are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. November Chance! But the first one is pretty powerful. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all really are great choices. The casket is the emotion filled winner. The mood winner is the frosty morn. Chance is the winner always and the tree is a photographic success too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all terrific shots. Chance is a perfect subject. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... very nice all of them I couldn't pick one so I picked a few by the month April loved it, I would like that framed on my wall. Oct. because it's a gorgeous pic and I'm a sucker for water shots. And November because Chance is a winner( anytime)Happy New Year to you and your Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. The framed Chance with the tree branches is great too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm as always enjoying your photos and I don't know how you picked as I see on an almost daily basis the great shots you take! I'm so glad to be able to watch and read about your goings on all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked all of them but the April one is my favorite.






    .

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all great, but Chance in the woods made me look again. Thank you for sharing your talent and these lovely moments with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all wonderful but I love the geese the best. Happy New Year and all the very best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chance! Not that I'm biased or anything:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The geese is my favourite. Best wishes for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots. I have to favor the geese too. Lovely mood.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite is Chance in Feb, but I love the geese shot too.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pictures - I have a few favorites one being the Gooseberry Falls (I love the water)..

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I am glad you stopped by! Connie